“Embark on a journey of cozy comfort and heartwarming aromas with our Cinnamon Bread. This delightful creation takes the timeless allure of freshly baked bread and infuses it with the irresistible sweetness of cinnamon, creating a treat that’s as comforting as it is indulgent. Imagine sinking your teeth into a slice of tender, homemade bread, generously swirled with a mixture of cinnamon and sugar that’s been lovingly baked into each layer. With every bite, you’ll experience the delightful contrast of soft bread and the warm, spicy embrace of cinnamon that evokes the comforts of home and the joy of simple pleasures. Whether enjoyed as a breakfast favorite, a delicious snack, or a way to share the magic of baking with loved ones, our Cinnamon Bread promises a culinary journey that captures the essence of warmth, nostalgia, and the art of savoring life’s simplest and most delicious moments.”
2 cup All-purpose Flour
1 cup Granulated Sugar
2 tsp Baking Powder
½ tsp Baking Soda
1 ½ tsp Cinnamon, Ground
1 tsp Salt
1 cup Buttermilk
¼ cup Vegetable Oil
2 Large Eggs
2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
Ingredients for the Swirl:
2 Tbsp Granulated Sugar
1 tsp Cinnamon, Ground
2 tsp Unsalted Butter, Melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a loaf pan.
- Add flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, buttermilk. oil, eggs, and vanilla
- In a large mixing bowl. With an electric mixer, beat the ingredients for 3 minutes.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Use an offset spatula to smooth the top of the batter. Set aside.
- Add sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter in a small bowl. Sprinkle topping on the top of the loaf of bread.
- Use a knife cut in a light swirling motion for a marbled effect.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes. Test the center of the loaf of bread by inserting a toothpick. If it comes out clean, remove it from the oven to cool.
- Set it aside for a few minutes to cool before slicing.