“Embark on a journey of southwestern flavors and comforting aromas with our Crock Pot Green Enchilada Chicken Soup. This delectable creation marries the vibrant allure of green enchiladas with the heartwarming comfort of a slow-cooked soup. Imagine tender pieces of succulent chicken, bathed in a rich and zesty green enchilada sauce, mingling with colorful peppers, corn, and beans, all simmering to perfection in the depths of a crock pot. With each spoonful, you’ll savor the harmonious blend of tangy flavors, smoky spices, and the cozy comfort of a warm soup. Whether enjoyed as a soul-soothing dinner solution, a vibrant addition to your repertoire of Mexican-inspired dishes, or a way to savor the convenience of slow-cooker cooking with a touch of southwestern flair, our Crock Pot Green Enchilada Chicken Soup promises a culinary adventure that captures the essence of both tradition and innovation in every spoonful.”
Crock pot green enchilada chicken soup
6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs Diced
2 White Beans Canned 15 oz, drained and rinsed
28 oz can Green Enchilada Sauce
4 oz Salsa Verde
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Pepper
1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
2 cups Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
8 oz cream cheese diced into small pieces
3 cups Chicken Broth
1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
1 avocado sliced
1 bunch cilantro chopped
1 cup sour cream
- Add the chicken, beans, green enchilada sauce, salsa verde, salt and pepper to the crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 3 hours.
- Stir the cornstarch into the heavy whipping cream. Then stir the heavy whipping cream, Monterey Jack Cheese and cream cheese into the crock pot.
- Cover and cook until the cheese has melted (30 minutes to 1 hour).
- Serve topped with the sour cream, avocado slices and cilantro.