“Experience the ultimate fusion of convenience and flavor with our Sheet Pan Quesadillas. This modern twist on a beloved classic redefines the way we enjoy the cheesy, savory delight of quesadillas. Imagine layers of tortillas generously filled with a medley of seasoned meats, vibrant vegetables, and ooey-gooey melted cheese, all baked to perfection on a single sheet pan. The result? A symphony of textures and tastes that tantalize your palate in every bite. Whether served as a quick and satisfying weeknight dinner, a game day snack that’s perfect for sharing, or a creative twist for your next gathering, our Sheet Pan Quesadillas offer a convenient and delicious way to experience the joy of quesadillas with a modern culinary flair.”
SHEET PAN QUESADILLA’S
1 tbsp Olive Oil
2 Bell Peppers (Chopped)
1 Onion (Chopped)
1 ½ lb Ground Beef
1 tsp Chili Powder
1 tsp Cumin
½ tsp Paprika
Salt (To taste)
Ground Black Pepper (To taste)
8 Large Flour Tortillas
1 cup Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
1 cup Monterey Chesse (Shredded)
2 Green Onions (Thinly sliced)
Sour cream (For garnish)
Pico de Gallo (For garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 425° F / 220° C
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and bell peppers, and cook until soft for about 5 minutes. Remove from the skillet and set aside in a small bowl.
- In the same skillet add ground beef and cook, breaking up meat until you get a brown color for about 5 minutes. Make sure to drain fat.
- Stir in paprika, chili powder, cumin and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place 6 tortillas on a baking sheet, make sure to overlap the tortillas and place another one to cover the baking sheet completely.
- Top with ground beef, then add pepper and onion mixture.
- Add shredded cheese and green onions on top.
- Fold the tortillas towards the center and place another tortilla in the center on top of all fillings. If the tortillas don’t stay in place, put a second baking sheet on top of it to help the quesadilla hold its shape
- Bake until tortillas are beginning to turn crispy, about 25-35 minutes. If you added a second baking sheet, remove it after 10 minutes and continue baking.
- Slice the quesadillas into rectangles and serve warm with sour cream and pico de gallo on the top.