“Unleash the bold flavors of the Lone Star state with our Texas Roadhouse Steak Seasoning. This delectable blend captures the essence of southwestern barbecue and cowboy grilling, infusing your favorite cuts of meat with a symphony of tastes that are as robust as they are irresistible. Imagine a tantalizing mix of smoky spices, zesty herbs, and a touch of savory sweetness, all crafted to elevate the flavors of your steaks to a whole new level. With each bite, you’ll experience the rich depth of flavors that have made Texas-style grilling a legendary culinary tradition. Whether sprinkled on your choice of meat for backyard barbecues, enhancing the allure of grilled veggies, or adding a touch of Texan flair to your home-cooked meals, our Texas Roadhouse Steak Seasoning promises a taste adventure that captures the heart and soul of Texas cuisine with every savory bite.”
Texas Roadhouse Steak Seasoning
2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
2 teaspoons brown sugar
¼ teaspoon cornstarch
½ teaspoon garlic powder
¼ teaspoon onion powder
¼ teaspoon turmeric
½ teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon chili powder
1 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients together in a Ziploc bag and seal tightly. Shake the ingredients in the ziploc bag so as all the ingredients can combine evenly.
- Cover the sides of the steak with the seasoning generously and evenly, then allow it to sit for about 40 minutes, in order for the salt to penetrate through the surface and break down the muscle fibers to give a softer and tender meat.
- After you have grilled, and it comes out nice and hot, place the steak on it and allow to cook for 4-5 minutes, until it is browned and slightly charred.
- Flip the steak over and allow to cook for an additional time of 5 minutes for medium rare, 7 minutes for medium rare and 10 minutes for well done.
- Once it is ready, you can serve immediately.
- When adding salt, you can always taste it to know if the salt tastes enough or if more is needed.
- When choosing steaks for a grill, it is important that you go for the best steaks, you can go for Filet Mignon, Porterhouse, N.Y. Strip, and Ribeye steaks.
- For the steak rub, you can substitute that for 4 Tbsp. Lawry’s seasoning salt, 1 Tbsp. Black pepper, 1 Tbsp. Onion powder, and 1 Tbsp. Garlic salt.
- You can serve your steak with different food, depending on what is best for you. You can serve this recipe with a side of Smooth and Creamy Homemade Mashed Potatoes and Brown Gravy. For my family, we take this recipe with the above-mentioned food and it just gives the perfect and yummy taste that my family love.