“Experience the ultimate fusion of fall flavors and dessert indulgence with our Caramel Apple Cinnamon Roll Lasagna. This extraordinary creation marries the cozy charm of caramel apples with the delectable allure of cinnamon rolls, resulting in a dessert that’s as decadent as it is delightful. Imagine layers of soft and gooey cinnamon rolls, intertwined with a luscious caramel apple filling that’s both sweet and spiced. Each bite offers a symphony of textures and tastes that dance on your palate, capturing the essence of crisp autumn days and the joy of savoring a dessert that’s as intricate as it is inviting. With every forkful, you’ll experience the delightful contrast of tender dough, the warmth of cinnamon, and the luxurious sweetness of caramel apples, evoking memories of orchard visits and shared moments around the table. Whether enjoyed as a centerpiece dessert for seasonal celebrations, a way to celebrate the art of baking with fall’s finest produce, or a tribute to the magic that unfolds when unexpected ingredients combine, our Caramel Apple Cinnamon Roll Lasagna promises a culinary journey that captures the heart of indulgence and the pleasures of savoring layers of autumnal goodness in every heavenly bite.”
Caramel Apple Cinnamon Roll Lasagna
2 cans cinnamon rolls
4 large apples- peeled and diced (Granny Smith or Golden Delicious)
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
1 tablespoon cornstarch
¼ –1/3 cup caramel sauce (or salted caramel sauce if you prefer)
- Preheat the oven to 375 F and spray glass or ceramic 8 x 8 x 2 inch dish with nonstick spray( I used 7 x 9 x 2 inch ceramic dish).
- In a bowl stir together diced apples, sugar, corn starch, cinnamon and nutmeg to coat evenly.
- Cut cinnamon rolls in ¼ inch slices and then roll it out on floured work surface until thin. Dust it with flour because they are too sticky and they will fall apart when rolling out. You can dust your hands with flour and press it to thin it out if you find that easier.
- Arrange first layer of flattened cinnamon rolls at the bottom and sides of a dish. Press them with your hands to seal them well.
- Spread half of apples from the filling and drizzle 2-3 tablespoons of caramel sauce on top. Cover with another layer of flattened cinnamon rolls.
- Spread remaining apples and drizzle again with caramel sauce. Cover with remaining flattened cinnamon rolls.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 30 minutes. Then remove the foil and bake another 10-15 minutes until the top are golden brown.
- Cool at least 30 minutes, drizzle with icing(that came with cinnamon rolls) slice and serve.