“Embrace the comfort of a classic favorite with a modern twist in our Crockpot Mac and Cheese. This delightful creation takes the timeless appeal of creamy macaroni and cheese and transforms it into a convenient and delectable dish prepared right in your slow cooker. Imagine tender pasta bathed in a luscious cheese sauce that’s both velvety and rich, with flavors that meld together beautifully as they simmer to perfection. Each spoonful offers a comforting blend of nostalgia and innovation, delivering the satisfying taste you crave with the convenience you deserve. Whether enjoyed as a sumptuous side dish at gatherings, a crowd-pleasing potluck contribution, or a way to bring the spirit of home-cooked comfort to busy weekdays, our Crockpot Mac and Cheese is a celebration of simplicity and flavor that will leave your taste buds longing for more.”
Crockpot Mac and Cheese
6 ounces uncooked elbow macaroni
3 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
8 ounces block cream cheese
2½ cups of whole milk
12 ounces evaporated milk
- Add all of the ingredients into your crockpot. Set on low and cook for up to 2½ hours or until it looks like mac ‘n’ cheese. Stir after two hours to check that the recipe is done.
- Step 2:
- The sauce may be thick and cheesy so you might want to add in some more cooked macaroni and milk to even it out. Then put the setting on “Keep Warm” until ready to serve.
- You can use cooked noodles, just decrease the cooking time to 1½ – 2 hours
- If you desire more flavor in your mac n cheese, you can add some mustard and garlic to this recipe and adjust to your taste.
- Pre-shredded cheese does not work well in this recipe. It contains an anti-caking agent that can make this recipe gritty. Better to get whole cheese and shred it yourself.
- Slow cookers can vary from one another, While some may cook slow, others may be faster. SO you may have to adjust the time for your slow cooker and set it to warm if your mac n cheese gets done earlier than expected.