“Delight in the ultimate comfort of a homestyle meal with our Easy Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing. This delectable creation combines the convenience of slow-cooker cooking with the classic appeal of tender chicken and savory stuffing. Imagine succulent chicken breasts nestled atop a bed of fluffy stuffing, all infused with the aromas of herbs and spices. As they simmer and meld together, the flavors develop into a symphony of tastes that capture the essence of cozy family dinners. With every forkful, you’ll experience the satisfying blend of juicy chicken, flavorful stuffing, and the joy of effortless cooking. Whether enjoyed as a hassle-free weeknight dinner, a way to savor the comforts of home cooking with minimal effort, or a reminder that delicious meals can be wonderfully simple, our Easy Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing promises a culinary journey that captures the heart of both taste and convenience in every comforting bite.”
Easy Slow Cooker Chicken and Stuffing
6 boneless chicken thighs
2 cups chicken broth
1 box of stuffing
1 can cream of chicken soup
- Place thighs in the slow cooker.
- Mix all the ingredients (leave some stuffing mix out) and pour over the chicken. Add more stuffing mix on top.
- Close the lid and cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 7 hours.
- Store this 4 Ingredient slow cooker chicken with stuffing recipe leftovers in the fridge for up to 5 days. Use plastic or glass containers, or even a zip lock bag.
- You can freezer leftovers as well. Just use a freezer friendly bag or container and store your chicken with stuffing and sauce there for up to 5 months.
- Reheat in the microwave for couple minutes. You can also pour contents in the small pot and reheat it on the stove.