“Embrace the classic comforts of home-cooked goodness with our Hamburger Casserole. This delectable creation brings together the heartiness of ground beef, the wholesome appeal of vegetables, and the satisfying touch of melted cheese in a dish that’s both familiar and exciting. Imagine savory ground beef seasoned to perfection, mingling with a medley of colorful vegetables and a rich tomato sauce. Topped with a generous blanket of melted cheese, every bite offers a symphony of flavors and textures that warm your soul and tantalize your taste buds. Whether enjoyed as a family-friendly dinner solution, a way to revisit the joy of comfort food, or a comforting reminder that simple ingredients can create magic in the kitchen, our Hamburger Casserole promises a culinary journey that captures the essence of hearty, wholesome dining in every delicious bite.”
1 lb box medium shells
1 lb ground hamburger , cooked with garlic powder, dried onion, salt and pepper to taste. We use 2 teaspoon each.
21.5 oz tomato soup 2 cans
1 cup cheddar cheese
1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain.
- While cooking the noodles, in a frying pan, cook the hamburger until no longer pink. (If you are using salt and pepper, add it while cooking the hamburger).
- Pour cooked noodles in a greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Stir the cooked hamburger and tomato soup with the noodles. I just stir everything in the pan. I also sometimes add ½ cup of water to the mixture for a little more moisture. Completely optional.
- Sprinkle cheese over casserole and cover with foil.
- Bake in a 375* oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for 10 minutes longer.
- Can bake under broiler for 3-5 minutes to brown cheese, if desired.
- Note: If you want to use 2 cups of one kind of cheese (example: mozzarella) instead of the combination, you can
- Dried onion and garlic powder is completely optional and can be adjusted to your family’s tastes