Step into a realm of confectionery wonder where the boundaries of creativity are pushed to create a treat that embodies the sweet satisfaction of the classic — Homemade Payday Candy Bars. This creation pays homage to the beloved candy bar, elevating it to new heights of deliciousness by crafting it in the comfort of your own kitchen. With layers of golden caramel and an abundance of roasted peanuts, these bars offer a symphony of textures and flavors that capture the essence of indulgence. With every bite, you’ll experience the perfect balance of sweet and salty, chewy and crunchy, making each bar a testament to the art of crafting iconic favorites with a personal touch. As we journey into the world of Homemade Payday Candy Bars, we’ll explore the crafting process, uncover the secrets of creating that signature caramel allure, and celebrate the pure joy that comes from turning a candy bar into a labor of love.
Homemade Payday Candy Bars
Homemade payday candy bar requires just a few ingredients
1.3 cups salted peanuts
2.2 cups peanut butter chips
3.2 cups mini marshmallows
4.1 can sweetened condensed milk
5.3 tablespoons unsalted butter
6.½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Step 1: Place butter and peanut butter chips in a large saucepan and melt them over medium heat until you achieve a smooth consistency.
- Step 2: Add condensed milk, vanilla extract and marshmallows to the melted butter-peanut butter mix. Stir until the mix is smooth and fully incorporated.
- Step 3: Grease a 9×13-inch rectangular baking dish with butter or non-stick spray. Spread half of the peanuts across the baking dish
- Step 4: Pour the mix from step 2evenly over the peanuts, and then sprinkle the remaining peanuts on top
- Step 5: Refrigerate or let sit at room temperature until it sets. Cut candy into serving bars and enjoy.
- ·Ensure the baking chips you get are those that are similar to chocolate chips.
- ·It’s better to refrigerate the bars, as they will hold up longer.