“Embrace the essence of autumn’s warmth and flavors with our delightful No-Bake Pumpkin Pie. This creation offers all the pleasures of a classic pumpkin pie without the need for an oven, allowing you to savor the season’s iconic taste with ease. Imagine a velvety pumpkin filling infused with aromatic spices and nestled in a buttery graham cracker crust. Each forkful delivers the familiar embrace of pumpkin spice, cinnamon, and nutmeg, creating a symphony of flavors that’s as comforting as a cozy sweater on a crisp fall day. Whether enjoyed as a fuss-free dessert for a festive gathering, a creative twist on a timeless favorite, or a way to satisfy your pumpkin cravings without the heat of baking, our No-Bake Pumpkin Pie is a slice of autumnal joy that brings the spirit of the season to your table.”
No Bake Pumpkin Pie
2 cup canned pumpkin puree
½ cup sugar
8 ounces cream cheese softened
16 ounces Cool Whip
1 tablespoon cinnamon
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1 (3.4 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
1 cup milk
2 pre-made crusts
- Bottom Layer
- Add cream cheese, sugar, and one 8-ounce tub of Cool Whip in a bowl and blend well with a hand mixer.
- Fill your pre-made crusts evenly with this mix.
- Middle Layer
- Mix pudding and milk and stir until thick.
- Add 2 cups canned pumpkin.
- Add pumpkin pie spice, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Stir until blended.
- Pour on top of the cheesecake layer.
- Top Layer
- Top evenly with Cool Whip and sprinkle with spices.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before eating so pie has time to set completely.
- TIP: Watch out when you are at the grocery store that you buy pure pumpkin purée and not canned pumpkin pie filling.
- TIP: Make sure your cream cheese is at room temperature so that it blends well and doesn’t leave lumps in your mixture.
- TIP: Sprinkle a little pumpkin spice on top of the Cool Whip to add a little extra flavor.
- TIP: As hard as it may be to wait, don’t skip the chilling stage as the pie needs time to set.