“Elevate your holiday feasts with our delightful Stuffing Balls. These bite-sized creations take the timeless appeal of stuffing and transform it into a charming and delicious form that’s perfect for sharing and savoring. Imagine tender, herb-infused stuffing that’s rolled into compact balls, each one boasting a harmonious blend of flavors from savory herbs to aromatic spices. With every bite, you’ll experience the comforting taste of a classic holiday side dish in a playful and convenient format. Whether served as an inventive addition to Thanksgiving spreads, a delightful appetizer for festive gatherings, or a way to relish the joys of comfort food throughout the year, our Stuffing Balls promise a culinary journey that captures the essence of tradition and innovation, all in one delectable bite.”
1 cup Yellow Onion Finely Chopped
1 cup Unsalted Butter
1 cup Celery Finely Chopped
½ cup Parsley Chopped
½ tbsp Ground Sage
1 ½ tsp Dried Thyme Leaves
1 tsp Kosher Salt
1 tsp Black Pepper
6 cup Low Carb Bread Toasted /Chopped
6 cup Cornbread Stuffing
1 Large Egg Slightly Beaten
1 can Chicken Broth
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prep a baking pan with nonstick baking spray.
- Add butter to a large skillet, heat to medium temperature. Saute the chopped onions for 10 minutes.
- Add celery. Stir in parsley, sage, thyme, salt and pepper. Cook on medium, stirring often, for 5 minutes. Remove from the stove.
- Add the toasted and chopped lo-carb bread and the cornbread stuffing in a large bowl.
- Stir to blend the two together.
- Add the beaten egg and ¾ cup of the chicken broth to the bowl. Stir to mix.
- Add in the sauteed onions, celery, and seasonings.
- Use your hands to make small balls. Put the balls on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Gently pour the remaining chicken broth over the stuffing balls.
- Return to the oven and continue to bake them at 375 degrees for 15 more minutes.