“Indulge in the ultimate symphony of chocolate bliss with our Chocolate Delight. This exquisite creation is a celebration of the world’s favorite confection, taking you on a journey through layers of velvety richness and decadent textures. Imagine sinking your fork into a luscious dessert that begins with a buttery crust, followed by a layer of creamy cream cheese, a cloud of whipped cream, and finally, a thick blanket of velvety chocolate pudding. Each spoonful is a harmony of flavors and sensations that dance on your taste buds, offering a euphoric experience that only chocolate lovers truly understand. Whether savored as a show-stopping finale to a special occasion, a delectable treat for self-pampering, or a way to make moments sweeter in every bite, our Chocolate Delight is an invitation to revel in the magic of chocolate in all its glorious forms.”
1 16 oz tub Cool-Whip
1 8 oz pkg cream cheese (softened)
1 Cup powdered sugar
1 Tsp vanilla extract
1 5.9 oz pkg instant chocolate pudding
1 5.9 oz pkg instant vanilla pudding
4 Cups of Milk
1 1/2 Cups chocolate Teddy Grahams
3/4 Cup chopped walnuts
1 stick of butter
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Pulse 1 1/4 cups teddy grams and 1/2 cup walnuts in food processor, combine in bowl with 1 stick of melted butter. Form crust in bottom of 9″×13″ casserole dish. BAKE 15 minutes until set. Meanwhile, combine powdered sugar, cream cheese, half tub of Cool-Whip and vanilla extract in medium bowl. Mix until smooth.
- Layer cream cheese mixture on cooled crust.
- Combine both pudding packages and milk, mix until thickened. Layer on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Top with remaining Cool-Whip, then sprinkle crushed Teddy Grahams and chopped walnuts on top.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or 6 hours!