“Embrace the essence of autumn’s warmth and sweetness with our Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting. This delightful creation captures the spirit of the season in every bite, offering a medley of flavors that’s as comforting as a cozy sweater on a crisp fall day. Imagine sinking your teeth into a tender pumpkin-infused bar, generously frosted with velvety cream cheese frosting that’s both tangy and indulgent. With every forkful, you’ll taste the harmonious blend of pumpkin spice, creaminess, and a touch of sweetness that perfectly encapsulates the joys of fall. Whether enjoyed as a festive treat for seasonal gatherings, a delightful way to usher in the flavors of the harvest, or a reminder that autumn’s delights come in the form of delectable desserts, our Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting promise an unforgettable culinary journey that captures the essence of the season in every scrumptious bite.”
Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting
1 15 oz can pumpkin
2 cup flour
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup oil
1/4 tsp ground ginger
1/8 tsp ground cloves
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
4 oz cream cheese
3 tbsp butter softened
1 tsp milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9×9 inch pan with parchment paper and spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, sugar, ground ginger, baking soda, baking powder, salt, ground cloves and cinnamon. Create a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer combine the eggs, vanilla, oil and pumpkin on medium speed until light and fluffy. Stir gently, just until combined.
- Pour into a pan and bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool completely.
- When completely cooled, frost.
- Combine the cream cheese and butter in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Add the sugar and mix at low speed until combined. Stir in the vanilla and mix again.
- You may need to add a little milk to make it spreadable if your butter wasn’t soft enough.
- Spread frosting evenly on top of cake. Cut the bar into any size you like.