Enter a world of individual culinary delights, where the comfort of classic chicken pot pie meets the convenience and cuteness of a miniature creation — welcome to the realm of Mini Chicken Pot Pies. These petite treasures are a testament to the art of crafting a meal that’s both charming and satisfying, offering a symphony of flavors and textures in every delectable bite. With tender chicken, a medley of vegetables, and a flaky pastry shell, these mini pot pies capture the essence of comfort food in a single, perfectly portioned package. As we explore the world of Mini Chicken Pot Pies, we’ll uncover the techniques that ensure the perfect melding of ingredients, the creativity that goes into crafting a dish that’s both adorable and delicious, and the sheer joy it brings to those who appreciate the magic of individual servings that warm the heart and the stomach. Join us on a journey through flavor and miniaturized delight, where each pie is a moment of culinary charm.
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
14 ounces Cream of Chicken Soup
¼ cup Chicken Stock
3 packages Crescent Rolls(you will have to seal the seams)
9 ounces frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
1 cup chicken, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 400*
- Spray muffin tins with a non stick spray
- Lay the crescent roll dough out flat, pinch seams together
- Using a biscuit cutter, cut out 12 rounds from the dough
- Press the dough into the muffin tins, including up the sides
- In a large bowl, mix together the soup, thawed vegetables and the shredded chicken
- Spoon the filling into each muffin cup, do not overfill
- Using a pizza cutter, slice strips of dough and lay across the tops of the muffin cups
- Place in the oven and bake for about 18 minutes, until the top and sides are a light golden brown.
- If the top begins to brown too quickly, cover with aluminum foil and bake
- Let cool and use a knife to loosen from the muffin tins.