“Experience a tropical paradise of flavors with our indulgent Mounds Cake. This dessert creation is a tribute to the iconic Mounds candy bar, blending the rich decadence of chocolate and the luscious sweetness of coconut in a symphony of delight. Imagine layers of moist chocolate cake infused with the essence of cocoa, alternating with velvety coconut cream and garnished with a sprinkle of toasted coconut. Each forkful offers a harmonious balance of textures and tastes, transporting you to a sun-kissed island escape. Whether served as a show-stopping finale to a special occasion, a decadent treat to share with friends, or a personal slice of paradise, our Mounds Cake promises to whisk you away on a culinary journey that celebrates the tropical harmony of chocolate and coconut.”
1 cake mix ( white or yellow cake mix )
½ cup cocoa
½ cup sugar
2 cups chocolate chips
1 cup chocolate syrup
8 oz. tub Cool Whip
2 cups Coconut, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 9×13 baking dish. Mix cake according to package; add cocoa and sugar; blend well.
- Pour cake mixture into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle 2 cups chocolate chips over top of cake.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven. Poke holes in cake with meat fork.
- Warm chocolate syrup and pour over hot cake. Cover and Cool cake over night.
- Mix whipped cream and coconut together for frosting. Spread over cake; chill cake. Ready to serve