Step into a world where dreamy indulgence meets effortless creation with a dessert that’s as heavenly as it is easy — the No-Bake Pineapple Dream Dessert. This confection is a testament to the art of convenience, allowing you to create a luscious treat without ever turning on your oven. Layers of velvety cream cheese, juicy pineapple, and delicate whipped topping come together to form a symphony of textures and flavors that whisk you away to a paradise of taste. With its tropical allure and no-fuss preparation, this dessert embodies the pure joy of savoring something exquisite without breaking a sweat. Join us as we delve into the secrets behind this culinary delight, exploring the crafting techniques, the refreshing sweetness, and the sheer satisfaction that No-Bake Pineapple Dream Dessert brings to tables, gatherings, and moments of dessert inspiration.
NO-BAKE PINEAPPLE DREAM DESSERT
For the filling:
8 ounces softened cream cheese
1 cup powdered sugar
1 cup crushed pineapple
8 ounces whipping topping
For the crust:
½ cup granulated sugar
½ cup melted butter
20 graham crackers, crushed
For the topping:
¼ cup shredded coconut
¼ cup diced pineapples, drained
- Preparing the filling:
- Step 1: Place the cream cheese in a medium sized bowl, and mix with an electric mixer till it becomes fluffy. Add in the powdered sugar gradually and continue mixing till it’s well combines.
- Step 2: Add the whipping topping to the cream cheese mix and beat until it’s fluffy. Fold the crushed pineapples into the mix and then set aside.
- Preparing the crust:
- Step 3: Add the crushed graham crackers, granulated sugar and melted butter in small bowl, and mix together till they combine well.
- Step 4: Pat the crust mix into a 9×9 baking dish, then spoon the filling mix over it and smoothen with a spatula until it distributes evenly.
- Step 5: Top with shredded coconut and diced pineapples and refrigerate for 2 hours till its firm. Cut into serving pieces and enjoy.
- Make sure to use butter and not margarine. Salted or unsalted butter is fine.
- Rather than Cool Whip, you could use homemade whipped cream. It won’t hold up like Cool Whip does though.