“Elevate your weeknight dinner game with our Sheet Pan Pork Chops. This ingenious creation combines the simplicity of sheet pan cooking with the succulence of perfectly seasoned pork chops, resulting in a meal that’s both flavorful and convenient. Imagine tender pork chops, marinated in a symphony of herbs and spices, and then arranged on a single pan alongside a colorful medley of roasted vegetables. With each bite, you’ll experience the harmonious blend of juicy pork and the caramelized sweetness of roasted veggies, capturing the essence of wholesome comfort and the joy of savoring a well-balanced and satisfying meal. Whether enjoyed as a hassle-free dinner option, a way to embrace the beauty of easy cooking, or a celebration of the art of combining flavors and textures effortlessly, our Sheet Pan Pork Chops promise a culinary journey that captures the heart of convenience and the pleasures of enjoying a hearty and nourishing dish with minimal effort.”
Sheet Pan Pork Chops
2 lbs. Multi Colored potatoes halved
1 Red onion cut into large pieces
3 Tbsp. Olive oil divided
½ tsp. Paprika
½ tsp. Rosemary
Salt and pepper to taste
4 Boneless pork chops
3 tsp. Minced garlic
1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
½ tsp. Cumin
¼ tsp. Cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add the potatoes and onion to a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle with 2 tbsp of olive oil, the rosemary, paprika and salt and pepper to taste. Toss to combine well.
- Layer the potatoes and onion on a parchment lined large baking sheet.
- Add the pork chops to a mixing bowl.
- Drizzle the pork chops with the remaining 1 tbsp olive oil, worcestershire sauce, cumin, cayenne pepper and salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat well.
- Place the pork chops on the baking sheet beside the potatoes.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the pork is cooked through and the potatoes are tender.