“Indulge in a delightful fusion of caramel, chocolate, and buttery goodness with our Twix Cookies. These delectable treats offer a taste reminiscent of the beloved candy bar, translated into a cookie form that’s both satisfying and utterly irresistible. Imagine each cookie as a miniature masterpiece, featuring a soft and chewy base enriched with layers of gooey caramel and drizzled with velvety chocolate. With every bite, you’ll experience the harmonious blend of textures and tastes that capture the essence of sweet indulgence and the joy of savoring the flavors that have become an iconic part of snack time nostalgia. Whether enjoyed as a homemade take on a beloved classic, a way to infuse your baking with a touch of candy bar magic, or a celebration of the art of crafting delightful cookies, our Twix Cookies promise a culinary journey that captures the heart of sweetness and the pleasures of savoring a taste of childhood happiness in every mouthwatering bite.”
1 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup powdered sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 large eggs
3 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
20-24 mini Twix bars, unwrapped and cut in half
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter, granulated sugar, and powdered sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla extract and eggs to the butter-sugar mixture, and mix well until fully combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour and salt. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until a soft dough forms.
- Take about 1 tablespoon of dough and flatten it in the palm of your hand. Place a halved mini Twix bar in the center and wrap the dough around it, rolling it into a ball. Make sure the Twix bar is fully covered by the dough.
- Place the filled dough balls onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them a few inches apart to allow for spreading.
- Bake the cookies in the preheated oven for about 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are lightly golden brown.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.