“Experience the harmonious marriage of wholesome greens and creamy indulgence with our Spinach Feta Stuffed Crescents. This delightful creation takes the flaky allure of crescent rolls and transforms them into a vessel of flavor and texture that’s as delightful as it is savory. Imagine warm, buttery crescents filled with a delectable mixture of tender spinach and tangy feta cheese, creating a symphony of tastes that dance on your taste buds. With each bite, you’ll savor the contrast of the crisp, golden crust and the melt-in-your-mouth filling that encapsulates the essence of Mediterranean flavors. Whether enjoyed as a sophisticated appetizer for gatherings, a memorable addition to brunch spreads, or a way to introduce a touch of gourmet goodness to everyday dining, our Spinach Feta Stuffed Crescents promise a culinary journey that celebrates the beauty of simplicity and taste.”
SPINACH FETA STUFFED CRESCENTS
3 oz. spinach Fresh or frozen, chopped
2 Cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
2 oz. Black olives diced
4 oz. Feta cheese crumbled
1 Egg white beaten
4 oz. Shredded mozzarella cheese
¼ tsp. Red pepper flakes
- Place the spinach, feta, mozzarella, olives, red pepper flakes, and salt into a bowl, and stir to combine well.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough, and separate it into triangles.
- Place a layer of filling onto the widest end of each triangle, and roll the dough closed over the filling.
- Brush the rolls with the egg white, and bake for 15 minutes, or until browned and cooked through.